Tania’s Place offers a wide variety of programs. Day Program, Summer Camps, March Break and special events for our families and community.
“What is your Adult Child doing after they graduate from High School?” “Nothing?! You don’t know?!”
Many of us know there aren’t a lot of high quality programs for young adults with special needs once they graduate from High School. There are very few, if any, quality Day Programs available in Durham for adults with special needs. We have helped well over 200 families since 2004. Our reputation speaks for it’s self.
* We offer programs that are not only creative but of the highest quality.
* We have been blessed with the most caring and highly qualified staff and volunteers.
* Durham Transit service providers are on board and do everything they can to meet our clients needs.
* Community Groups and other service providers have embraced our concept and goals and are committed to assisting our families
* Both Boards of Education have recognized us as a viable service provider and an option for parents.
* We have become one of the top training locations for both the Durham Board of Educations Personal Service Worker and Durham Colleges Human Services programs, GTA Colleges and local High Schools for their 2 credit Coop Programs.
* Of course we have the best parents in the world. They are always willing to assist in the continued success of Tania’s Place.
So what does this all mean? WE DID IT, IT’S WORKING and WE ARE GROWING after 10 yrs.
Thank you to everyone who has made Tania’s Place what it is…… a fun, exciting and productive place for our children to come to each day.
Tania’s Place is an Innovative, Original and Creative Day Program that services Adults 18 years and older and children/ teens 10 to 17 years of age who live with a Developmental and or Physical Disability. Here are just a few examples of what we will be offering. For further details please visit our programs and fees pages or call us at (905) 686-9532.